One day last week I had to go shopping and I'm finding there's not enough room in the basket in the stroller and if I put the carseat in the seat part of the grocery cart I can't see over it. I ran into a display once in Wal-mart, thank goodness it was a silly bandz display and not a child!!!! So Zach sat in the seat of the grocery cart for the first time and LOVED it! He got quite a lot of attention from all of the ladies in the store. Now putting him back into his carseat in the car wasn't a pretty sight, he was not a happy camper about that!The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
grocery shopping
One day last week I had to go shopping and I'm finding there's not enough room in the basket in the stroller and if I put the carseat in the seat part of the grocery cart I can't see over it. I ran into a display once in Wal-mart, thank goodness it was a silly bandz display and not a child!!!! So Zach sat in the seat of the grocery cart for the first time and LOVED it! He got quite a lot of attention from all of the ladies in the store. Now putting him back into his carseat in the car wasn't a pretty sight, he was not a happy camper about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can't see over the cart? Hahahaha!! I love having short friends. :O)
Post a Comment