Katelyn can now put "flower girl" on her resume, haha. Friday she was in a wedding, she did well until the whole church heard her say, "mommy I have to go potty." I let her go and Ed took her but she never came back up to the alter! So much for that! She got to trick'r treat at the Taylor Heritage Park after we had pictures taken. Then enjoyed some food and dancing at the wedding. But then when it was time to go, it was time to go! She had to go home and play with Aunt Cherie is what she said! For being 4 1/2 years old I thought she did an excellent job! And she LOVES the necklace she received as her gift from Michelle, the bride. The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Flower Girl
Katelyn can now put "flower girl" on her resume, haha. Friday she was in a wedding, she did well until the whole church heard her say, "mommy I have to go potty." I let her go and Ed took her but she never came back up to the alter! So much for that! She got to trick'r treat at the Taylor Heritage Park after we had pictures taken. Then enjoyed some food and dancing at the wedding. But then when it was time to go, it was time to go! She had to go home and play with Aunt Cherie is what she said! For being 4 1/2 years old I thought she did an excellent job! And she LOVES the necklace she received as her gift from Michelle, the bride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment