Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hectic House

Let me just say I am thankful Katelyn is potty trained and more independent. But there are days I take it back when you find her in the kitchen standing ON the counter with the cabinet open. She stands there saying "hmmm," looking for food. She talks to you like a mini-adult at times, which comes back to haunt you!! But her milestones and accomplishments are just amazing! It's hard to believe how far she's come and all of the things she gets. She's one smart cookie!! It should be a fun summer and an eventful one at least! With Mackenzie turning 1 in 4 months, I will have 2 of them running around! Watch out world! I think Mackenzie will be more laid back than Katelyn was though. She seems to enjoy just watching what's going on. And with a dog, two cats, and an older sister, there is always SOMETHING going on!!

No comments: